DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
Erudite Crest College admits pupils and students between ages 11 and 16 across years 7 – 11 and SSS 3. We will not however be recruiting into years 9 and Senior Secondary School year 3 for the 2017/2018 admission year. Admission into years 7, 8, 10 and 11 begins Tuesday 2nd May, 2017.
Entrance application forms are available at the school premises from Monday 1st May, 2017 while entrance examinations for all levels begin on Tuesday 2nd May, 2017 at the school premises. Entrance application form is for a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
Pupils intending to join from years 8 ,10 and 11 will be required to produce a Transfer Certificate, Birth Certificate, Medical Report and Result Card of their last Examination while pupils joining from year 7 will be required to produce their Birth Certificate, Medical Report and evidence of completion of Primary School Education (where necessary).
Procedures for New Students
The list is a summary of the procedures for new students at Erudite Crest College and should help guide you through this process:
- Purchase of application form.
- Submission of completed form with requisite documentation.
- Entrance Exam and Pre-entrance Psychometrics (Yr 8, 9 ,10 and 11).
- On successful completion of entrance exam and pre-entrance psychometrics, a provisional letter of admission and acceptance letter will be issued.
- All required payment must be paid to the designated banks and tellers submitted to the bursar.
- Ensure you collect your receipt and signed acceptance letter from the bursar.
- The receipt will allow you to collect school uniforms and books
- You will be informed of your child’s class.