DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
Erudite Crest College admits pupils and students between ages 11 and 16 across years 7 – 11 and SSS 3. Entrance application forms are available online on the school website. Entrance application form is for a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only payable by transfer or deposit into the school Access Bank Account Number – 0091658314 ).
Pupils intending to join from years 8 ,10 and 11 will be required to produce a Transfer Certificate, Birth Certificate, Medical Report and Result Card of their last Examination.
Pupils joining from year 7 will be required to produce their Birth Certificate, Medical Report and evidence of completion of Primary School Education.
Procedures for New Students:
The list is a summary of the procedures for new students at Erudite Crest College and should help guide you through this process:
- Download/Online completion of application form.
- Submission of completed form with requisite documentation.
- Payment of required application fees (NGN10,000.00).
- Entrance Exam and Pre-entrance Psychometrics.
- On successful completion of entrance exam and pre-entrance psychometrics, a provisional letter of admission and acceptance letter will be issued.
- The acceptance letter will be followed by necessary details on all required fees.
- All required payment must be made to the designated bank and teller submitted to the bursar.(Erudite Crest College Access Bank Account Number – 0091658314).
- Someone will contact you with official receipts of payment.
- The receipt will allow you to collect school uniforms and books
- You will be informed of your child’s class.
Our Unique Selling Proposition
- A Multiple Intelligence School
- Committed Ownership (Educationists)
- Record of 100% in Basic Education Certificate Examination
- Record of 85% in West African Senior Secondary School Examination
- Low Budget but high quality international education